Congratulations on your gift certificate!
At J. Elizabeth Portraiture, we will stop at nothing to achieve the very best results for you. To achieve this, it's important that you are aware of how our studio works ...
1. Your Gift Certificate is for an in-studio Family Portrait Session. 'Family' is parents and/or grandparents with children of any age. Many clients take this opportunity to make Multigenerational Portraits including up to 5 generations. We can accommodate up to 25 people.
2. Children - If you would like your children photographed individually or together, we are happy to photograph them at no extra charge separately and together so long as the entire family unit attends the Portrait Session.
3. Partial Families - We do not photograph 'incomplete families', where a family member has not been able to attend the portrait session. We are more than happy to reschedule a new appointment for you when you are all together again.
4. Gift Certificates are only valid if used by the named recipient, are not transferable and not redeemable for cash.
5. A valid credit card is required to make all reservations. Your card will not be charged. A $100 pre-authorisation booking fee applies to all portrait photography bookings during business hours to secure your appointment in our calendar. This 'held' amount will only be charged for late cancellations/reschedules, late or no shows to appointments. Any appointment changes must be made10 days or more before your booked time.
6. Redemption of Gift Certificate by artist photographer is only possible upon your signed collection of completed portrait order.
7. Gift Certificates are not valid past expiry date - your Portrait Session must be scheduled by the expiration date, and used within 90 days of receiving your Gift Certificate to ensure we can give you more time and day options.
8. We require that 2 adults (usually both parents) attend the Image Selection Appointment. This will save you time and make decisions much easier, allowing us to run on time for other clients. This appointment is unable to take place unless 2 adults attend.
9. Studio hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. After hours Portrait Sessions are very popular and we can have our staff accommodate your family after 5pm on a Weekday or from 9am to 5pm on a Saturday, subject to availability and additional fees.
10. Location photography (Beach, Home, Etc) is available at extra cost and is subject to availability - please ask our bookings team.
11. For additional and Larger Portraits, you are never under any obligation to invest more than your Gift Certificate value. Naturally, we are here to help you get the best from your time with us and we can offer valuable advice on how to achieve the best end result, even if you have a limited budget. We offer interest free terms up to 6 months and accept all credit cards without surcharges.
12. Upon making your Reservation, we will send you valuable advice on clothing selection and other hints so that you will get the most out of your time with us. Please be sure to read the information we give to you and also see our other page, How We Do It ...